Library Services for Alumni
Alumni are graduates of any certificate, diploma or degree program.
- A free KPU Card, present government issued photo identification with current address information at any library Service Counter to get a card.
- Loans of general collection items: 3 week loan, 1 renewal, 5 items at a time. Overdue fines are charged.
- On site use of journals, DVDs, research databases.
- Off site access to Open Access content by searching in Summon.
- Only current students have access to course reserves, interlibrary loan, study rooms and equipment.
Alumni may use the Express Stations in each library. Please review the Express Station Guidelines.
Wifi is available.