We encourage all incoming KPU students who anticipate or experience disability-related barriers to explore the information on this website and book a meeting with a member of the team at the campus you will be attending.
We can help you
- Find out how university is different than high school.
- Talk through differences you may experience between and IEP and an accommodation plan.
- Plan accommodations, technology, and other strategies and supports.
- Apply for provincial and federal grants available to students with permanent disabilities.
- Get connected to other KPU services such as Learning Centre, Advising, Financial Aid, and Counselling.
- Make a plan for sharing accommodation information with your instructors.