Welcome to The Career Development Centre! We proudly support KPU students and graduates in transitioning from the 'learning experience' to the 'working experience'.
The Career Development Centre provides the following services:
- provides resume, cover letter and interview workshops
- provides individual work search assistance to students upon request
- maintains and updates the Career Connection job posting system
- annually plans and executes Career Days
- assists employers by facilitating on campus recruitment
- provides employers with room rentals to conduct interviews or provide information sessions for students
- connects with employers and students through social networking systems such as Facebook and Twitter
- provides information on international internships and job opportunities
- provides information on external career training scholarships
- conducts mock interviews with students to help them prepare for the competitive nature of the job market
Come visit us on the Surrey Campus, Surrey Main Building, Room 136.