KPU's Student/Alumni Job Board
--- Please read the updated Terms & Conditionsof using Career Connection ----
Welcome to Career Connection, KPU's online employment and volunteer posting system. Career Connection connects a database of more than 14,000 students and alumni with a network of over 1,800 employers and community organizations.
- Go to the Career Connection login page.
- Login using your OSS username (student #) and password.
- FIRST TIME logging in? Username and password will be the same as the Online Self-Service (OSS) Portal. For alumni and students experiencing technical problems please use the "Forgot Password" button to update your password and access your account. Should you continue to have issues logging in, email email@example.com with your student number for access to the system.
- For NEW STUDENTS: You can access Career Connection after registering AND paying for your course(s).
- For KPU ALUMNI who has never logged in Career Connection before: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ful name and student number in order to gain access to the job board.
Need help with your job search? Book an online Career Advising with a Career Coach to help you with every step of your job search and career growth!
Career Connection offers access to:
Full-time, Part-time and Temporary jobs
New jobs are posted to the system every day.
Gain paid work experience within your field of study - Apply today
Boost your resumé with volunteer experience
Student Employment Opportunities
Student assistant and Work-Study positions are available year-round - Learn more at kpu.ca/careers/work-study
Events & Workshops
Attend events and workshops online such:
• Resume workshops
• Networking workshops and more!
• External employer events (Virtual Career Fairs, webinars,etc.)
• Other Career Development Centre events
Upcoming Virtual Workshops:
- Cover Letter Webinar | Thursday, June 25 | 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Networking 101 Webinar | Thursday, July 9 | 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
To RSVP, login to Career Connection. On the Event tab, go to Workshops and Info Sessions to RSVP to a webinar.
Please note: you must RSVP in order to receive a reminder email with the link to join the webinar.
Stay tuned for more updates about upcoming virtual fairs and webinars here. Also watch out for our weekly e-newsletter containing highlights of events and postings for the week!
KPU's job board, Career Connection has a new app! Download now to access hundreds of jobs, volunteer opportunities, internships, and co-op postings! Note: First time logging in? Before you can access the app, make sure to login in using a desktop and register as a student. Once approved, feel free to access the app and start searching for jobs and other opportunities in Career Connection!
Download the app now!
Disclaimer: KPU Career Development Services does not endorse employment opportunities, labour practices, or services posted on Career Connection. It is the applicant's responsibility to verify the terms and conditions of employment with the employer.
Work Study is a student employment program, subsidized by the Student Awards and Financial Assistance department, for students who wish to gain more experience while studying full-time. Work-Study students are expected to work as support assistant to KPU faculty and other departments, working for a maximum of 15 hours a week.
Fall 2020 Work-Term: Please stay tuned for updates about the Work Term for Fall 2020.
A Student Assistant position is a part-time employment for students working as support assistance for KPU faculty and staff. As a student assistant you will get valuable experience working in a variety of departments. Positions are available throughout the year. Please visit Career Connection to apply.
At this time, current students working under Work-Study and as a Student Assistant are performing their job roles remotely and are being managed by their supervisors online.
For employment opportunities working as a staff or faculty member at KPU, please visit KPU's Career Opportunities page.