Your Future is Under Construction
Visit the KPU Tech campus to meet with employers and learn about
the various employment opportunities within the Trades industry.
KPU's 7th Annual
Trades & Technology Career Fair
5500 180 St, KPU Tech
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Title Sponsor- CMAW Carpenters Union Local 1995
- T&T Fair Participation including premium booth with backdrop, and additional space for employer’s banner.
- Premium online promotions: Company logo presented on the KPU website, Social media channels, and Career Connection (KPU job boards) with a hyperlink to the company’s career page.
- Premium on Campus promotions: Company logo prominently featured on all printed advertisements (KPU’s media channels, banners, poster, handouts, hats, etc.)
- Company Biography and job postings on event page
- Virtual Job postings on the Career Services website.
- All the benefits from the regular registration package.
- Free one Career Day Entry, on either the 11th or 12st of March 2020 ($400-dollar value)
- Free room rentals for any on-campus career workshops, information session, interview space or company branding (Valid for 6-months after the event)
Regular Registration Package- Limited space available!
- 6-foot table and two chairs;
- Free Parking pass;
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments;
- Internet access. Instruction on how to access the network and log-in details will be provided at Exhibitor Registration. Access to power (upon request);
- Advanced promotional material that includes: Online advertisement through the KPU website and social media campaigns. Print advertisement in all KPU campuses through banners, posters, and displays.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604-599-2465.
We would like to thank our Title Sponsor for the Trades & Technology Career Fair 2019
CMAW Carpenters Union Local 1995
About the company:
We are a diverse union of over 7000 members including carpenters, carpenter apprentices, lathers, millwrights, floorlayers, piledrivers, industrial workers and many other construction trades and school board employees. We are the largest union representing construction workers in British Columbia, Canada's most westerly province.
Every day we stand up for workers – both union and non-union -- in many occupations. We have offices in every region of BC and our officials are elected by members "off the tools" from some of BC's largest industries including construction, the public sector, forestry and manufacturing. We fight for workplace justice every day. Join us.
Programs offered at KPU Tech
- Arborist Technician
- Appliance Servicing
- Automotive Service Technician
- Carpentry/Building Construction
- Constructio Craft Worker
- Farrier Training
- Landscape Horticulture
- Metal Fabrication
- Millwright / Industrial Mechanic
- Parts & Warehousing, Logistics and Distribution
- Production Horticulture
- Outdoor Power Equipment
- Powerline Technician
For more information about our programs: kpu.ca/trades/programs