Do you have a job or volunteer opportunity to post to KPU students and alumni?
Our online job posting system called Career Connection allows you to reach over 11,000 students and alumni registered on the system who are actively looking for work.
Some of the benefits of using our system include:
- Opportunity to accumulate resumes online for us to send you as one complete package
- Find out how effective your posting is by viewing how many students opened your posting
- Ability to browse uploaded student resumes
- A great way to profile your company
- Free of charge
How to Register
- Go to the Career Connection login page.
- Select Sign Up to register your company; or select Sign Up and Post Job, if you are ready to post the job.
- Fill out the form with your company information and click Submit. Within 1-2 business days, you will receive a Welcome email with a link to set your password.
- If you have not received this email, check your junk folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
- In the Welcome email, click Set Your Password.
- In the dialogue box, enter your new password and click Save.
- Ensure your contact profile is complete and click Submit.
How to Post a Job:
- Log in to Career Connection
- In the left navigation bar, click the Job Postings tab.
- Click Post a Job.
- Complete the form with your job posting information and click Submit. Allow 1-2 business days for approval of your posting.
- If you're making changes to your existing job posting, click the Job Postings tab. A list of job titles will be generated. Choose the job that you would like to edit.
Did you also know that you can recruit students directly on campus? Visit our Employer Services page to find out more!