Exchange - While You Are Away

Keep in Touch!

Send a postcard! Send pictures! Connect with us on Facebook Logo  Youtube Logo Instagram Logo Twitter logo ! We'd love to hear from you!

Confirmation of Enrolment

In order to ensure that you remain a full-time KPU student, you must confirm the courses you are taking at your partner school. Please send us an email outlining your courses no later than 2 weeks after the start of classes at your partner institution.

If you have made changes to your course selection that differ from your Letter of Permission, you must also submit new course outlines so that we can update your LOP.


Though many of our partner institutions will automatically send your official transcript to KPU at the end of your semester, it is your responsibility to make sure that you fill out any necessary paperwork. The transcripts should be sent to:

Office of International Students and Scholars
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
12666 72nd Ave
Surrey, BC
V3W 2M8

In order for you to get transfer credit, we must receive an official transcript in a sealed envelope. Its also helpful if you can hang onto your course outlines in case we need a copy of them.

Have Fun!

Enjoy your experience and take advantage of all the amazing opportunities you will have while on exchange! We can't wait to hear all of the great stories you'll have to tell!

Julian_KPU Exchange student

Connect with KPU Study Abroad