Once you log into Registration Self-Service, you will see a notification about pending action items. Click on "Continue" or "View Action Item(s)" to review.
Select Action Item(s) on the left which show a status of "Pending" to open the task.
Carefully read and complete your assigned task on the right side of the page. Select "Save" to save your response. *Note* you may come back to the same action item before its end date to change your response.
Once all your tasks are completed (as indicated by the progress bar), click on "Return" to go back to Registration Self-Service.
- After completing Step 4, if action item notification message still displays in Registration Self-Service, please refresh your browser then click on your desired menu item.
- If you do not see any pending action items, this is not an error; we do not require you to respond.
- If you completed all action items but still cannot register, please confirm you do not have any account holds, and, confirm it is after your assigned registration date and time.
- (SIN Action Item only) If you have already provided your SIN but are still prompted with the action item, please select the first response.
- (SIN Action Item only) International students who do not have a Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN) should select the second response.