Summer: June 27
Deadline to apply: May 30, 2022
Fall: October 17, 2022
Deadline to apply: September 22, 2022
Volunteer Internship Work Experience
- Certificate from the University of Richmond and GVI for your resume
- Completion of a real project in another country and culture to add to your resume
- A professional recommendation letter from your mentor to use for future
- Gain career guidance and a network of peer and industry professional contacts
- Live masterclasses, online courses through Canvas, peer to peer learning and local immersion activities
Kinds of Subjects
- Marine Conservation
- Environmental and Corporate Sustainability
- Wildlife Conservation
- Climate Crisis & Clean Energy
- Education for Development
- Global Public Health
- Social Economic Development
- Human Rights & Access to Justice
Kinds of Pojects
- Operations and Program Management
- Data Analysis and Research
- Marketing, Media, and Communications
- Law Advocacy and Policy
NONE. This is a non-academic study program.
$1,845 for 5 hours a week in a 8 week 40 hour program (discounted price when applying through KPU and $900 if 2+ students join together). The fee goes towards the administration, workshops, masterclassess, expert advice in the field, mentorship, and a certificate at the end.
You are able to apply for funding and scholarship awards to cover these fees. Successful applicants were able to receiving funding and participate with the full program fees covered.
- See Funding and Awards section for more information.