Full Semester dates and deadlines apply to an entire semester.
Intersession (Session One and Session Two) dates and deadlines apply to "sessions" within a full semester and have their own dates and deadlines. Sessions are approximately eight weeks in duration, the first eight weeks is referred to as Session One and the second eight weeks is referred to as Session Two.
The upcoming semester dates (inclusive of final exam periods) are as follows:
- Summer 2017:
- Full Semester: May 8 to August 21, 2017
- Session One: May 8 to June 27, 2017
- Session Two: July 4 to Aug 22, 2017
- Fall 2017:
- Full Semester: September 5 to December 20, 2017
- Session One: September 5 to October 20, 2017
- Session Two: October 30 to December 20, 2017
Semester dates as approved by Senate can be found here.
Dates & Deadlines archive can be found here.
To view drop and withdrawal deadlines for non-standard sections (any section that does not fall into full term or intersession start and end dates; see the Academic Schedule), view Fall 2017 Non-Standard Add, Drop and Withdrawal Deadlines.
Note: All campuses will be closed on Saturday when a statutory holiday falls on a Saturday.
Note: Dates & Deadlines are subject to change without notice.