- Course planning & selection
- Program choices
- Course prerequisites
- Program & graduation requirements
- Academic regulations & policies
- Educational planning for career goals
To book an individual appointment for ACA Advising on either the Richmond or Surrey campus, please visit Advisor Connect.
DROP INs - August 29 through to September 6, 2019
- Drop-ins are 10-15 minute individual appointments offered on a first-come first-served basis.
- Only a limited number of drop-ins can be seen within a given time period; so show up on time to ensure you can get your name on the list. The last drop-in will be seen 15 minutes prior to the end of the drop-in's.
- If the ACA Academic Advisor needs to spend more time meeting with you, you will be booked for a full appointment for a later date.
|Richmond 1560||Aysha Haq||Thursday August 29||1:00pm - 3:00pm|
|Surrey Cedar 1021||Aysha Haq||Friday August 30||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Surrey Cedar 1021||Aysha Haq||Tuesday September 3||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Richmond 1560||Aysha Haq||Wednesday September 4||1:00pm - 3:00pm|
|Richmond 1560||Aysha Haq||Thursday September 5||1:00pm - 3:00pm|
|Surrey 1021||Aysha Haq||Friday September 6||9:00am - 12:00noon|
You may also reach the ACA Academic Advisor by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an international student requiring further information please visit International Student Support.
If you are an ELS Diploma student and you want to take a university-level course, please fill out the Request to Register in a University Course.