What: The Scholarship is open to all undergraduate students currently registered at an institution in the USA or Canada. To be eligible to apply you must have been offered a study abroad or exchange place at UK university or college which is BUTEX affiliated.
How to apply: Applications will open shortly
Application Deadline: Open in April/May
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply:
- You must have been offered, currently undertaking or already completed, a study abroad or exchange placement or a work/internship/traineeship placement
- Your study abroad, exchange or work placement takes place in the calendar year in which you apply.
- Your placement must be for either one semester or one year if it is a study abroad experience.
- Work, Internship or Traineeship placements must be overseas and do not need to be a specific length of time.
- You must be enrolled in your undergraduate course when you apply for, and receive a scholarship. Once students graduate they are not eligible to receive a scholarship.
What: This scholarship is for exchange students studying in Japan and is provided by the Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO). Past KPU students that studied in Japan have been successful recipients of this scholarship.
How to apply:
Applications for the scholarship will be accepted only from Japanese school.
Upon screening the application documents submitted by Japanese school, JASSO will decide the programs to support and notice the results.
The selection method of scholarship recipients is different from each school and each program. For further information and inquiry, students are advised to ask each home school.
Application Deadline: Determined by partner university in Japan. Please inquire through the school you go on exchange to.
Eligibility: Students must satisfy following conditions. For further information and inquiry, students are advised to ask each home school.
- Students from all countries that have diplomatic relations with Japan.（Students from Taiwan and Palestine are acceptable.）
- Students accepted by Japanese school under a student exchange agreement or other student exchange arrangement with their home school.
- Students not having the financial means to study in Japan.
- Students eligible for "Student Visa". （For study in Japan for 90 days or less, Japanese school will arrange the status of residence.）
- Students, upon termination of the period of study in Japan, will complete their studies at their home school.
- Students demonstrating excellent academic and personal records at their home school.
- Students receiving more than 80,000 JPY per month in total from other scholarships for study in Japan are ineligible for this scholarship.
Amount: Monthly stipend of 80,000 JPY
What: The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (in Japanese: Monbukagakusho, English acronym: MEXT) offers scholarships to Canadian students wishing to pursue their studies at a Japanese university. Please note that fluency in Japanese is not necessarily required, but dependent on the nature of the university and study program as selected by the scholarship candidate.
How to apply: Please see Application Guidelines
Application Deadline: CLOSED - February 7, 2023
Eligibility: For Canadians. For complete info., check here
Amount: Full tuition, monthly allowance and round-trip flight between Japan and Canada.
What: This grant awarded by the OeAD (Austrian Agency for Education and Internationalisation) and the BMBWF (Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science, and Research) is designed for undergraduate and graduate students under the age of 35, of non-European nationality and of all study disciplines.
How to apply: Applications will sent based on acceptance.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2024
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply:
- Study level: Master/graduate students or Bachelor/undergraduate students. Bachelorstudents need to have successfully completed at least 4 semesters of studies by thetime of taking up the grant.
- Maximum age: 35 years (born on or after 1 October 1988).
- Applicants must not have studied/pursued research/pursued academic work in Austriain the last six months before taking up the grant.
- Language proficiency: applicants have to be proficient in the language of instruction. Incase of FHWien of WKW that would be English OR German.
Amount: € 1.250- per month