Skip to main content
KPU Surrey Campus

You are here


Tuition, Education and Textbook Amounts Certificate

The Tuition, Education and Textbook Amounts Certificate (T2202A) are made available online in late February each year - CPS does not mail T2202As to students. Last years T2202A plus previous tax years are available on the KPU Online Self-Service system. Just follow the steps below to view your T2202A data or to print your official receipt (printer access required).

  1. Go into Online Self-Service,
  2. Select Student Records Menu/Records
  3. Select "View & Print T2202A Information"
  4. Click on Select the Tax Year (the most recent year is at the top). The 'View Data' option will display your T2202A, however this is not considered an official receipt for remittance to Revenue Canada. If you require an official T2202A you must click the 'Printable Form' option. Your computer must have access to a printer to use the printable form option.
  5. Click Continue, to print your tax receipt.

If you have taken a course through Continuing & Professional Studies and require any assistance with printing your T2202A please contact our office at (604)599-2020. For all other T2202A inquiries please call Student Enrolment Services at (604)599-2000, and select current student option.