Are you looking to hire an Entrepreneurial Leadership Co-op student? Here are some interesting facts to get you started.
Students are educated with the following skills:
- Market research and writing business reports.
- Presentation and oral skills in a business setting.
- Knowledge of accounting/financial principles and operation management theories.
- Sales and marketing concepts such as social media and e-marketing.
- Negotiation and selling ideas to upper management.
- Business analysis and reporting.
- Business plan development.
Previous positions held by Co-op students
- Fund Raising Assistant
- Business Operations Coordinator
- Event Planner
- Business Analyst
- Special Projects Coordinator
- Business Developer Assistant
- Marketing Analyst
- Research Coordinator
Additional program information can be found under the Academic Calendar.