The Co-op students at KPU will bring a wide range of knowledge, skills and abilities to your workplace. Each program educates them on specific topics that prepares them for the job. Click below to find out which program best suits your organizational needs (it's OK if more than one applies!).
- Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) ( 4-month work terms)
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Environmental Protection Technology
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Marketing Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Public Relations (starting Fall 2021)
For more details please contact the Co-op office.
More information on all of these programs can be located in the Academic Calendar. For the most recent version click here.