The Co-op students at KPU will bring a wide range of knowledge, skills and abilities to your workplace. Each program educates them on specific topics that prepares them for the job. Click below to find out which program best suits your organizational needs (it's OK if more than one applies!).
- Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) ( 4-month summer work terms)
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Environmental Protection Technology (Summer and fall work terms)
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Marketing Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Public Relations
For more details please contact Employer Relations at email@example.com.
More information on all of these programs can be located in the University Calendar.