Are you looking to hire an Operations and Supply Chain Management Co-op student? Here are some interesting facts to get you started.
The Operations and Supply Chain Management Specialist (OSCM) program is designed for students who have completed a Bachelor's degree with industry experience, or have a technical or science diploma with significant relevant industry experience.
Students are educated with the following skills:
- Transportation planning, inventory control, warehouse management, customer service standard design and implementation, product and process design and re-engineering, and development and execution of procurement strategies
- Technology and information systems needed for operations and managing of the supply chain
- Managing service operations, quality control and productivity improvement systems
- International supply chain management strategies
- Sustainability and social responsibility in Supply Chain Management
Positions suitable for Co-op students:
- Procurement Coordinator
- Solutions Engineer
- Inventory Control Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
Additional program information can be found under the Academic Calendar.