My Library Account
My Library Account
Use your Library Account to:
- Retrieve a list of items on loan to you (Checkouts)
- To renew items
- See a list of your holds & your position in the queue
- Cancel your hold
- Change the pickup library for your hold
- See any bills you owe. For payment information please see https://www.kpu.ca/library/services/borrowing/online-payment
Students and employees, check your Interlibrary Loan account for requests from other institutions.
Login to My Library Account
Students/Employees, if not already logged into OneKPU, will be prompted to login by entering your KPU ID Number (Banner ID) and Password.
Alumni, Lifetime & Community Borrowers will be prompted to login with their KPU Library Barcode and Password.
Find out more about your username and PIN at https://www.kpu.ca/self-service-password-managementAlumni, Lifetime & Community borrowers
To change your Library password, go to the Library homepage and click on My Library Account. Click on the Forgot your password? link. A link to change your Library password will be sent to the email address in your Library record.
KPU Library patrons have the option to receive overdue, bill and hold pick up notices via text in addition to receiving them automatically by email.
Our text messaging option is available thru the following cell phone providers:
To set up Text Notifications:
- Login to My Library Account.
- On the Personal Information tab click on Text Notifications.
- Click on Add Text Notification.
- In the Personal or Work Cell field specify the type of cell number.
- Enter your cell number in the Phone Number field.
- Leave the Country Code set to Canada.
- Check the boxes for the types of notices you would like to receive via text.
- Click on Save.
Please note if a cardholder opts in to receiving SMS (text) messages regarding their Library account, the cardholder is aware that messages and data rates may apply and their phone number and KPU Library SMS message content will be disclosed and stored temporarily outside Canada. For more information on how the Library collects and manages your personal information, please see https://www.kpu.ca/library/personal-information.
Third Party Authorization Form (For student use only)
To authorize a third party to use your KPU Card and/or access your personal KPU Library information, you must fill out the Third Party Release for Library Information and Transactions form and submit it to email@example.com. Note your signature is required on the form.