We are pleased to offer scanning services at all our campus libraries. There is no charge currently for the scanning service.
- Scanning is available at all campuses on all public copiers.
- Instructions are posted above copier; ask at the Service Desk or Research Help desk if you need assistance.
- You can scan to your KPU email address or to a USB drive. USB drives are available for purchase at the Bookstore if you do not have your own.
- KPU employees can scan directly to their personal drive.
Fair Dealing Guidelines:
- Items for scanning must be a student's or employee's own work or fall within the copyright fair dealing guidelines:
- One chapter
- One journal article
- Library staff have the right to refuse scanning if they believe it is in violation of the Copyright Act.
- The library will not scan material on Reserve.