KPU launched a new Registration application as of June 2019. You are encouraged to try the new application which includes a fresh new look and new features. Detailed information about using the new application can be found here. Access to the former Registration interface is still currently available:
- Navigate to kpu.ca/oss and login in through the OneLogin portal
- Select Student Menu>Registration
- Choose your courses by searching the Timetables or selecting Search Classes to Add
- Select Add/Drop Classes
- Select the appropriate term (e.g. Fall 2019)
- Enter the CRN (Course Registration Number, a 5 digit number that identifies each section, listed in the timetable) and select Submit Changes
- The system will display whether you have successfully registered or if there were any errors. It is important to verify your schedule to ensure that you have correctly added or dropped your desired courses. It is your responsibility to make sure that your schedule is correct.