How do I log into Moodle?
Log in with your Student ID and PIN
Moodle at KPU is now supported through multiple servers. This is done to meet the needs of various user groups and improve functionality of our system.
- For semester-based courses, go to courses.moodle.kpu.ca
- For co-curricular, support programming, program community building sites, go to community.moodle.kpu.ca
- Trades students, go to trades.moodle.kpu.ca
- For Continuing & Professional Studies (CPS), non-credit and non-semester based, go to continue.moodle.kpu.ca
- For sites that are working in partnership with users outside of KPU, go to share.moodle.kpu.ca
How do I change my password?
Log into Online Self Service and click the Personal Information menu
Why don’t I see a link to a Moodle course for a section I’m enrolled in?
First confirm that you are logged into the correct Moodle server (see infographic below). If you are, it may be that your instructor chooses not to use Moodle. Check with your instructor if there should be a Moodle space for your course and that they have made it available to students.
Where can I learn more about Moodle?
I’m having technical problems. Who can help me?
Talk to your instructor first. If that doesn't resolve your issue, please report all technical problems to the IT Service Desk (linked below). Please provide as many details relating to your issue as possible (i.e. your course number, section, screenshots, etc.) There are several options: