Our partner university in Switzerland is offering a great summer program for Business students. As a Kwantlen student, you can receive a special rate for this program if you apply through Kwantlen. In addition to Business classes, an attractive program will make the participants’ stay an unforgettable experience. The programme features a guided tour of Basel as well as Swiss National day celebrations with fireworks and a special Swiss National day dinner; it includes day field trips to different companies and excursions to cultural and historical sites in the city and beyond.
Sunday, 29 July (Welcome) to Saturday, 11 August 2012 (Departure)
The program fee is 900 Swiss Francs (approx 980 CND) for your accommodation, excursions and cultural events. Flights to and from Basel, health insurance, visa costs, main meals, additional individual sightseeing trips, personal expenses, and tuition and fees (3 credits), are not included the 900 Swiss Francs.
Kwantlen is offering a limited number of scholarships to Business students to participate in this program. This scholarship will cover your tuition and the 900 Swiss Francs program fee for accommodation and the excursions and cultural events. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
- Logistics in an international context
- Sustainable urban development
Students participate in both classes and have the possibility of receiving 3 Kwantlen credits for participation in this program. Students will need to meet with a Business Degree Advisor to discuss the use of credits toward their degree. More information here.
- Please gather and complete all of the application documents requested on the summer school page here including a resume and unofficial transcript.
- Write an additional statement of interest (500-750) outlining how this program fits into your personal, academic, and career goals.
- Return the application forms, resume, unofficial transcript, and statement of interest to KPU International, Richmond room 1565 or Surrey Cedar 2005 by the deadline below.
All documents must be received by Kwantlen's KPU International by April 27th, 2012, 4:00pm (not April 30th).
For more information on the field school, you can visit the FHNW site here.