Skip to main content

COVID-19 coronavirus information and KPU's response [Read more]

KPU Surrey Campus

You are here

Co-op Forms and Resources

Below are a list of commonly used forms for current Co-op students. These forms should only be used once directed to by the Co-op office or a Co-op Instructor.

CO-OP 1101 Video

Video Transcript

This video has been created by the Career Development Centre to help exiting COOP 1101 students navigate Career Connection and begin the process of applying for Co-op jobs.

If there are questions or comments regarding this video, please contact the Co-op office in the Career Development Centre at

PDF icon Co-operative Education Student Agreement

All Co-op students must sign this agreement before proceeding in the Co-op program.

PDF icon Co-operative Education Student Handbook

The Student Handbook includes many details of the Co-op program as it relates directly to the student. In here you will find information on program requirements, expectations on a work term, how COOP courses are graded and much more.
PDF icon Job Application Formatting Guide

This formatting guide includes several tips and tricks to help you throughout the development of your application documents (e.g. Resume and Cover Letter). As a Co-op students, or a job seeker in general, it is important to make a good first impression and often a company's first impression of a candidate is their application documents. So make sure you pay attention to the small details to ensure you make that first impression great!

PDF icon Career Connection Tips Sheet

Career Connection Tips and Common Questions for Co-op Students

PDF icon Work Term Course Overload Form

Register for more than 17.5 credits in a semester.

Must be initialed by your academic advisor and Co-op instructor, and signed by your employer and the Dean or Designate.

**Only use this form when directed to by the Co-op office

PDF icon Employer Assessment Form

Students currently on a Co-op Work Term will have their employer complete this assessment at the end of the term. A completed form must be sent directly to your Co-op instructor by the end of the term in order to receive a final grade. 

    Registration Forms

    Registration forms can be found on the Student Enrolment Services website.

    • Co-op Work Term Late Registration

    ***If you notice that any of these forms are outdated or incorrect, please let our office know -