Our partner university in Germany the University of Applied Sciences in Munich is offering a great summer program for KPU Business students. As a KPU student, you can receive a special rate for this program if you apply through KPU. In addition to Business classes, a board and attractive cultural program that will make your stay an unforgettable experience. The cultural program includes the following:
- Guided tour of Munich by bikeImage
- Visit to a traditional Munich beer garden
- Trips to lakes and sites in upper Bavaria
- Evening venues in the second week according to the schedule route in attractive places like Salzburg, Regensburg or Nuremberg
- Meeting German students in and out of class provides unique insights into German everyday life
- Joint studies with participants from all over the world around off this picture of an intercultural experience
- The program will be complemented by receptions and get-togethers
Schedule: 2 weeks; Monday, 7 July till Friday, 18 July 2014
Cost: We're pleased to announce that there are a limited number of tuition free waived seats available for KPU business students. There will still be a program fee of approximately 630 Euros plus 550 - 700 Euros for accommodation. The program fee will include company visits (incl. transfers) the official cultural and social program, free internet access at the university and a welcome package. These costs do no include flights, health insurance, visa costs, additional individual sightseeing trips, and personal spending.
Special Announcement: KPU's Office of International Students and Scholars and the School of Business have partnered to offer a limited number of scholarships to Business students to participate in this program. This scholarship totals $1000 CND towards your program fee, accommodations, excursions, and cultural events.
Classes Offered: All courses are taught in English by teams of two renowned lecturers from Munich University of Applied Sciences. The summer school is a two-week program intended for advanced undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- German Language and Culture
- Future Supply Chain Management
- Operational Excellence the German Way
- Sustainable Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Doing Business in Germany
Application Instructions: Seats are limited. The application form can be downloaded at www.hm.edu/summerschool.
Application Deadline: All documents must be received by Kwantlen's OISS by February 28, 2014 (deadline extended)!