The Importance of Independent Practice
Watch the following video on how self testing and practice can help you with your studies:
How to Access the ACCT Resource Moodle Courses
You can enroll in one of our ACCT Resource Moodle courses to access a test bank of practice questions. We have practice questions available for ACCT 2293. Enrolled students can use these materials any time they would like. Use the following links to enroll in the corresponding course:
ACCT 2293 Resources
Follow-Up on Independent Practice
Should you need to get further clarification on a concept or are confused about the solution to one of the practice problems, a good idea is to connect with one of our peer or faculty accounting tutors. You can do so by:
- Book a tutoring appointment with any of our accounting peer tutors.
- For a demonstration of how to book an appointment, watch this video.
- Attend your tutoring appointment . You will review your completed chapter study guide during this session.
- Watch this video to learn how to join your online tutoring session.
- To join a session from an Android phone or tablet, follow the steps shown on this video
Alternatively, you may wish to attend one of our ACCT Review Sessions. In these sessions, students look over exam-level questions. A peer tutor will go over the solutions step-by-step with you. To learn more about our review sessions, please visit here.
The Learning Centre is grateful to our faculty partner, John Shepherd, who has developed these materials and made them freely available to KPU students.