What is the iCent App?
KPU International and iCent have developed an app that is dedicated to serving incoming international students. It assists students in acclimatizing to life studying overseas, helps them navigate their new environments, and guides students through the process of coming to Canada and KPU.
KPU International’s iCent App has many useful features, such as:
- Prepare for Canada Checklist: Things you need to prepare and do before you kick start your education in Vancouver, Canada.
- Submit Your Documents: Upload all required documents for the application process and study permit extensions
- Access to your student account: One stop access to all the tools you need to be a successful student such as your OSS account, KPU Email, and Booking an Advisor.
- Campus Services and Locations: Where KPU campuses are located, how to travel between them, and what you can find in each one.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Answers for questions commonly asked by both future and current international students. Topics include how to register for classes, study and work permits, scholarships, medical insurance, and much more.
Who can use the KPU International iCent App?
The KPU International iCent App is completely free for students to download and use!
How do I get the App?
How to create an account?
After you have applied to become a student at KPU, you will receive an email with your log in information and initial password. Once you have logged in, you will be able to reset your password. Please take a look at our step-by-step guide here.
Please turn on the push notifications, as we will send you important reminders such as events, course registration and campus closures. Please follow the instructions here.