If you are a new international student starting your first semester at KPU, then you are eligible to request a mentor to support you in your first semester at KPU. Our International Peer Mentors understand the challenges of starting an academic study in a new country and they are excited to share their experiences with you. The Peer Mentors will be with you during the semester, guiding you towards a host of resources and supports available to all KPU students.
Are you interested in a requesting mentor?
If you are interested in joining the International Peer Mentorship Program to request a mentor, please submit a request using the application form below.
Mentees Duties and Responsibilities
Requesting a mentor is a serious commitment. While the mentors will be available to support you during the semester, you also have the following obligations while enrolled in the program:
- Respond to mentors' communication on time
- As mentors for help when required
- Attend scheduled online social events when available
- Make use of the resources shared by the mentors
- Follow KPU policies and procedures
- Provide feedback about the program and their mentors
Have some questions, comments or feedback? Contact us at email@example.com