Skip to main content
KPU Surrey Campus

You are here

International Student Support | Kwantlen Polytechnic University



How can we help you?

As your International Educational Advisors, we want to provide the best service and support possible for international students. We want to support you in any way that we can and make your transition and stay in Canada and to Kwantlen as smooth and seamless as possible.

We can help with academic questions about: Course and program planning, registration, policies and more. As well as non-academic support: Study permit, Work permit, Temporary Resident Visas and more.

You're welcome to come see us for an appointment, a drop-in, email or call us! If you need a study permit extension letter or Post Graduation Work Permit letter issued by the International Advising Office, please download the appropriate form on Helpful Forms & Tools.



Welcome new students! Feel free to stop by KPU International and visit us! We'd love to meet with you. All the best with your studies!

For KPU International events, click here. For all student events on campus, click here!